Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The meaning of exchange

We have seen many different places these past few weeks and met countless new people with welcoming smiles and hearts. As I reflect on my most memorable experiences, I am reminded of the time spent with the families. The real exchange, for me, did not take place on our tours, vocational days or sights, rather it occurred with the families at breakfast, lunch, free afternoons, mate or dinner. During these times I saw into their hearts, their eyes and minds. The selflessness of their time and understanding nature are an example to 
follow. 
The exhibition of humanity during this trip was inspirational for me. 
Nancy Somers-Jose C. Paz
9 de Julio-Alberto and Maria
Mercedes-Aflredo and Susana
Caseros-Delia and Family


No comments:

Post a Comment