Thursday, April 24, 2014

Final countdown

This week has been a busy one as we prepare to leave. Finalizing plans around the house and trying to get things in order. I've dropped my dog off with my parents so she can enjoy her time away with their dog. I'm working on lesson plans for a month (yikes) and trying to get everything in order. My mom asked if I was packed already since I'm usually very organized. Sadly enough I'm not anywhere close. I have piles everywhere but nothing packed yet. So much time, so little to do. Strike that. Reverse it. (Love willy wonka). I've told my class it's only a few more days that they have with me. Recently some students were researching Argentina and telling me what I might find there. I think they are just as excited for me to go on this trip as I am. I'm going to miss those sweet kids, but I'll have one awesome story to tell them when I get back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment